This was a long-awaited change for KMyMoney. Even when we moved our source to KDE’s SVN a long time ago, the project’s webpage was still hosted in Sourceforge.
For a long time now we have had kmymoney.org, and used that in all our documentation. That has made it easy to change now. After migrating all useful content from the Sourceforge site, all we had to was change the IP address in the DNS and, voilá! the new site is online.
I’d like to thank KDE Sysadmins, and specifically Ben Cooksley, who have been very helpful. From the time when I approached them via IRC through the whole process of setting it up, they were nice and helpful.
The new site needs a more personal KMyMoney touch, but that will wait until we finish the artwork update.