After more than a year since the last bugfix release,
the KMyMoney Team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of KMyMoney version 4.6.3. This version contains a few fixes for bugs found in 4.6.3 since it was released.
Here is a list of the most important changes since the last stable release:
* Fixed the interaction with input method editors
* Fixed a crash after editing a security
* The ‘Use system colors’ setting was made a default setting
* Fixed the rendering of a ledger entry when the ledger does not have focus
* Fixed the persitency of some header settings like in the ‘Investments’ view
* Fixed a crash when OFX update is cancelled while waiting for KWallet
* Fixed a crash cause by a transaction with an empty postdate
* Fixed a possible crash while mapping an OFX account
* Added definition for new Azerbaijani Manat
* Fixed the category selection actions in the find transactions dialog
For a full list of the changes please check out the changelog. We highly recommend upgrading to 4.6.4 as soon as possible.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/kmymoney2/files/KMyMoney-KDE4/4.6.4/kmymoney-4.6.4.tar.xz/download links to the tarball.
For regular users, we recommend waiting for an update from your distro, which shouldn’t take long.